VersaSpa® Sunless Tanning
Sun Gala is pleased to offer sunless tanning as an alternative to those with fair skin or for those who want an instant tan.
The VersaSpa® is the next generation of sunless tanning systems, designed to give your skin a natural, vibrant, long lasting glow in just minutes.
Here are some frequently asked questions about sunless tanning, and in particular, the VersaSpa:
Will the VersaSpa® turn me orange?
How long does it last?
Will I see immediate results?
Can I tan and then use the VersaSpa® spray tanner?
Do I need to do anything to prepare for my VersaSpa® spray tan?
Will the bronzing solution stain my clothes?
How long before my event should I use the VersaSpa®?
How long after my VersaSpa® do I have to wait to shower?
What is the difference between a Mystic Tan and a Versa Spa tan?
What to expect from VersaSpa®
What happens while I’m in the VersaSpa®?
Before you enter the VersaSpa® you’ll put on a hair cap to prevent the spray from going on your hair. You’ll also put on barrier cream to protect your hands, feet and dry spots (knees and elbows) from over-exposure to the solution.
While in the VersaSpa® you will stand still in precisely appointed places to receive several sprays from head to toe of Versa Bronzing solution. Extra solution options are available including Pre-Sunless pH Balancing Treatment and Post-Sunless Hydrating Treatment,
Full instructions will be provided by the staff. We won’t leave you until you’re very comfortable with the process.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll do:
- Stand facing the front of the machine with your arms by your side – receive a head to toe spray.
- Turn to your right and stand in the required position – receive a head to toe spray
- Turn to face the left side of the machine and stand in the required position – receive a head to toe spray and then a head to toe blow dry.
- Face the back of the machine with your arms by your side – receive a head to toe spray and then a head to toe blow dry back to front.
You’re done! Step out of the VersaSpa® and have a look in the mirror – you’ll see instant results. The VersaSpa® Sunless Tanning Booth hydrates and transforms your skin in just minutes.
What are the ingredients of the VersaSpa® spray?
- VersaSpa® solutions feature natural plant and fruit ingredients. Aloe Vera is one of the main ingredients.
- All the active ingredients in the VersaSpa® solution are FDA-approved for use as a self-tanning skin agent.
- VersaSpa® solutions are water-soluble and do not stain clothing.
- DHA (dihydroxyacentone) is the cosmetic additive used in most sunless tanning lotions that gives your skin the bronze color. VersaSpa® does use some amount of DHA, but it has been chemically refined to be especially effective for spray application.
- The VersaSpa® formula does not have the after-tan smell, which you may have experienced with other DHA products.
- All components of the VersaSpa® tanning solution have been used in cosmetics and food products for decades.
The FDA has approved DHA as a topical application and recommends that users should avoid inhaling or ingesting DHA. As a result, VersaSpa® emits the least amount of solution necessary to achieve a full body tan, thus decreasing the amount of inhalable mist for a more pleasant experience. Furthermore, VersaSpa® users are encouraged to use protective measures to eliminate ingestion such as: using protective eyewear, nose filters, and sealing lips with lip balm.